+ 91- 01596-242219,246389 (Office) |
Admission to all the classes starts from 1st June of every year
. Last date of admission will be as per the instruction of Deprtment of College Education, Govt. of Rajasthan
After the last date , admission is granted with late fee but strictly according to the instructions of Deprtment of College Education, Rajasthan.
If the result of the last class is declared by the university after the last date of admission, then such students are eligibile for admission till the 15th day of result declarestion. After that admission will not be granted in any case.
Admission form and prospectus can be purchased from the college office during the office timimgs(i.e. 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM) :-
- Prospectus Fee : Rs. 100.00/-
- Registration Fee : Rs. 500.00/-
Rules for admission
- All the admissions are granted as per the instructions of Department of College Education, Govt of Rajasthan.
- All the students who have passed the last class from this college , should submit the admission form till the last date of admission declared.
- If a student has not submitted the admission form till the last date , he/she can be granted admision with late fee, if seats are vacant. But after last date of admission no admission form is accepted.
- For those student , who have some paper due or in case of supplementary:
- Candidates, who have to appear for supplementary examination of Rajasthan Board or University of Rajasthan or Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or any other Board/University can be given provisional admission which will be confirmed only after they pass and submit all necessary documents as in the case of other candidates
- Students, with due paper/s or supplementary case must also submit the form within the due date of admission
- Students belongs to other college having due paper / supplementary , will not be entitled for admission in case case
- Other Special Rules:
- New students will be granted admission according to the instructions of Deprtment of College Education, only Incase seats are vacant
Principal has the full right to reject the admission of a any student without giving any reson at all
Each application form should be accompanied with the following documents:
A transfer certificate from the last institution attended in original.
A character certificate from the Principal/Headmistress of the College/ School last attended.
- Original mark-sheet of the last examination with three attested copies.
- Two attested copies of the certificate of High School/Secondary examination should be attached along with original for verification, as a proof of the date of birth.
- A health certificate on the prescribed performa.
- Migration Certificate, (All candidates other than those passing their qualifying examination from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or University of Rajasthan have to produce a *Migration Certificate or T.C. countersigned by the Inspector of School from their respective Board/ University. The Migration Certificate must be submitted within a month of the admission failing which the admission will be cancelled.)
- For reservation ,SC/ST/OBC etc. certificate copy if applicable
Fee and other special rules
- All kind of Fee is accepted at once (only one intallment) at the time of admission.
- Fee , once deposited and receipt is issued, will not be refunded . In any case deposited fee will not be adjusted to other student fee in the same year or in next year.
- Admission rule and syllabus may be changed at any time by the state governement and affiliating University .i.e Univervesity of Rajasthan,Jaipur or Pandit Deen dayal Shekhawati Universiy, Sikar(Whichever is applicable).
- If the unversity rejects the admission for any reason, then it the total responnisibilty of he student
Note : Original Markshhet of last class/semester should be submitted along with the Enrollment form. If not submitted , Enrollment of the student will not be issued by the Affiliating University . it the total responnsibilty of he student
Don't submit the original Marksheet with Admission form in the college
Smt. Indramani Mandelia Shiksha Niket
( Co-Educational P.G. College)
(Affiliated to Pandit Deendayal Upadhaya Shekhawati University ,Sikar)
Ward No 31 - Pilani
District : Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) 333031
Contact No.: 01596-242219,246389(Office),982 849 1183(mobile).
Copyright© Mandelia Institutions . All rights reserved.
Designed by :Deptt. of CS@mandelia college