+ 91- 01596-242219,246389 (Office) |
Hostel Facilities - Girls and Boys
|GIRLS HOSTEL BUILDING||DINING HALL|
Excellent Hostel facilities are available for students. The rooms are fully furnished and equipped. Hostel has well-furnished common hall, visitors room, and the mess. Parents will appreciate that facilities like refrigerator, water coolers, air coolers, hot water supply, insect killer, water filter, T.V., V.C.R., EPABX system with 8 line extensions, 24 hours power and water supply are available in the Hostel.
Students are regularly provided with newspapers and magazines to inculcate reading habits amongst them. There are provisions for indoor and outdoor games and recreational activities. Picnics and short tours are organized for the students. Facility for the washing and ironing is also available in the premises. The college provides 24 hours transportation facility in case of any emergency. Hostel provides double/triple-seated room.
|BOYS HOSTEL BUILDING||DINING HALL|
Facilities We Provide
Resident students are expected to arrive one day before the session begins.
- They must not bring costly jewellery or keep excessive cash with them. College authorities will not be responsible for the loss of any personal property.
- Students should open account with the UCO Bank, Pilani.
- Students must bring their own mattresses, pillows, blankets, bedlinen, towels, mosquito nets, locks and keys, tumbler, plate, glass and spoon.
- The hostel students are not permitted
to use any private electrical appliances.
A roll call of resident students will be taken at 6:00 P.M. and 9:30 P.M. daily. Every resident is required to be present for roll call.
Students are required to dine in the dining hall. No student is permitted to take food to her room without the special permission of the hostel Warden. Student must be punctual for all meals and must come properly dressed to the dining hall.
- Parents are advised not to allow their wards to spend their weekends with local guardian.
- No student can leave the hostel without the permission of the warden or Principal.
No student is allowed to be day-scholar in the mid of the session
- Parent/guardians must furnish a list of visitors, relatives and local guardian
(if any) with their specimen signatures, photographs and phone numbers to the Hostel warden stating:
- Persons allowed to see their wards.
- Parents/guardians must specify if the local guardians is authorized to give permission of any kind, such as attending parties, going out of stationetc. to their wards, failing which students will not be permitted to go out.
- Visitors are not allowed to go to the student's room.
- Hostel Schedule:
- No phone calls and no visitors are allowed to meet their wards during the study hours.
- No student is allowed to remain in the hostel during college hours
without prior permission of the warden.
- The Principal reserves the right of censorship of all correspondence.
- No guest is allowed to stay in the hostel during the night.
- Only unmarried students will be provided the Hostel facility.
Any student breaking any of the above rules specified from time to time or causing indiscipline in the hostel or college is liable to be fined. A minimum fine of Rs. 50/- can be imposed by the authorities, which may vary according to the severity of the indiscipline Her scholarship, can be forfeited or in serious cases she can be expelled for the Hostel and the College.
Smt. Indramani Mandelia Shiksha Niket
( Co-Educational P.G. College)
(Affiliated to Pandit Deendayal Upadhaya Shekhawati University ,Sikar)
Ward No 31 - Pilani
District : Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) 333031
Contact No.: 01596-242219,246389(Office),982 849 1183(mobile).
Copyright© Mandelia Institutions . All rights reserved.
Designed by :Deptt. of CS@mandelia college